account-logged-inaccountarrow-leftbasketbasketbasketBottle icon-1cirlce-successclosecreditSlice 1lockedlogoutmarkerSlice 1searchsuccesssuccessSlice 2truckSlice 1amexjcbmaestromastercardpaypalpaypal-iconpaypal-sm-iconpaypalvisaworldpay-colorPowered byworldpayPowered byfacebooktwitteryoutube
This website requires the use of cookies. To find out more about our use of cookies, view our privacy policy
Jump to Content

Ardmore

First Society bottling in 1989.

It was built by Teachers close to the Aberdeen - Inverness railway, in the shadow of Knockandy Hill, to supply fillings for their famous blends. Originally it had two stills, but this number was doubled twice, in 1955 and 1974, and it is now one of the largest distilleries in Scotland. Yet the malt has never been bottled by its proprietor, so is not generally known.

1898
Aktiv
Kennethmont, AB54 4NH
Speyside