account-logged-inaccountarrow-leftbasketbasketbasketBottle icon-1cirlce-successclosecreditSlice 1lockedlogoutmarkerSlice 1searchsuccesssuccessSlice 2truckSlice 1amexjcbmaestromastercardpaypalpaypal-iconpaypal-sm-iconpaypalvisaworldpay-colorPowered byworldpayPowered byfacebooktwitteryoutube
This website requires the use of cookies. To find out more about our use of cookies, view our privacy policy
Jump to Content

Glen Spey

First Society bottling in 1990.

Standing close to the ruins of Rothes Castle, this distillery was first called "Mill of Rothes" and was an extension of its owners main business as a grain merchant. In 1887, it was bought by W & A Gilbey, the well-known London vintners and gin merchants, and thus became part of IDV. Rebuilt and extended in 1970, its make is an important filling for the J&B blends, and it is not widely available as a single.

1878
Aktiv
Rothes, AB38 7AU
Speyside