• English
  • Français
  • Deutsch

Anmerkungen

Built around three mills over-looking the Moray Firth, the distillery is one of those with a difficult name to pronounce correctly! It was acquired by Highland Distilleries in the 1890s, but was silent 1907-31 and again 1936-59. In 1959, it was rebuilt and its two stills doubled in size. Proprietary expressions are very rare. Closed in 1986.

 Glenglassaugh