account-logged-inaccountarrow-leftbasketbasketbasketBottle icon-1cirlce-successclosecreditSlice 1lockedlogoutmarkerSlice 1searchsuccesssuccessSlice 2truckSlice 1amexjcbmaestromastercardpaypalpaypal-iconpaypal-sm-iconpaypalvisaworldpay-colorPowered byworldpayPowered byfacebooktwitteryoutube
This website requires the use of cookies. To find out more about our use of cookies, view our privacy policy
Jump to Content

Longmorn

First Society bottling in 1983.

The name means The Place of the Holy Man in Ancient British, and there was once an old chapel here. A water driven mill was established on the site around 1600, and John Duff of Glenlossie built two distilleries here in the 1890s. Both are still in operation, although their much prized malts were uncommon until recently. The original steam engine can still be seen on site.

1894
Aktiv
Longmorn, IV30 8SN
Speyside